View Single Post
Old 09-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Fuentes Fuentes Opus X Le Chateau
J.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowJ.A.F.O. has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by trmn8r View Post
my rough draft for a 48 state tour.... I may not be 'in' the ballpark, but I'm definatly standing somewhere near the front gate

seriously mike I think its a grand idea

maybe there will be several around the country that could make this ride, as the convoy aproaches your area, hook up, make your ride around the country, as those you joined in reach their starting point, you just continue on, picking up new and dropping finishing riders along the way

It could turn out to be "kind of a big thing" ya know
Sounds like a great idea....However and I hate to be That Guy...but have any of you taken in to consideration the magnitude of the Doof Loops?