View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Dooficial Inquisitor

BigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suckBigTed can happily embrace the suck
SERT over here was a complete rip of. My boy and two of his pals saved up for a sert. Asked ALL the questions especially about it being used on different bikes. They paid for it plus VAT and had it sent.
Only after breaking the seal do the instructions tell you that it is one machine dependant. They has queried this and were told it could be used on several machines.
After purchase HD did not want to know them and it has sat in its box ever since as the pals value their friendship more than the sert as to who should use it. There is supposed to a way round it but they have never found it. If anyone knows otherwise I can give full details of unit as it sits on my desk.

Order of the Sacred (purple) Boa and Elite (yellow) Banana Guard