View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 08:48 AM
Double-D
Formidable Faux

MrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMrSurly has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
When I did MV the first time as an Iron Butt in August ('12???)it was right at 100* and I used a CamelBak. That thing was (probably literally) a life saver. At each gas stop I would fill it (with permission, usually) with ice from the fountain drink dispenser and then top off with water. With its attached hose I was able to sip ICE WATER any time I wanted while riding, and it was heavenly. The ice would usually last between stops.

Ricky
it's only metal, we can out think it.....

Simplicate, never Complify
http://www.FraZzledEgGs.com

Rhetorical Questions....
Who Needs 'em?

Famous Tripod