View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 06:53 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Unsprung weight. Well now, an interesting thought. No one seems to take that into consideration when building a hot rod, probably because most folks, (no one here of course!) understands it. For your purposes, forget about it! It's a non-issue. Were you to be building a track racer, then it comes into play. For a road bike, nada. Pick the wheels you like and stick 'em on. For public roadways, a heavier, stouter wheel is going to do you much better. Consider sticking with the 16" wheels too. I've got 18's on mine and it has seriously limited my choice of tires (tyres to you) Just my 2 cents!

Meng

TKWSV