Thread: Lone Survivor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 10:23 PM
Double-D
Dr. of Doof

OKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOKC Fatboy has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
After reading this I am forever awed by these Americans and respect them for their sacrifice and for the job they do.
Exactly.

These are the people who should be running this country. No quit in them. Ask 'em how many SEALS have ever been captured. Not one. Ever. They fight and they never quit. I am in awe of them. They are my heroes.

D.F.F.D.

/Users/rleonard12/Desktop/star-trek-expendability.jpg