View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Doof Babe

SuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographicSuburbanMom is not in AOL's target demographic
Ok, sorry I'm in these and they're hijacked photos but here's my Nighty. No mods yet. Was going to get forwards but I decided to keep my mid-controls. Just have a little dorky fork bag and Lick's solo bag. I need to get as detachable black luggage rack for trips that last longer than one night (it would be nice to have room for a change of clothing as opposed to JUST an extra set of drawers and socks). I plan on getting the V&H short shots in black. I'll be heard after I get those and probably hated! C'est la vie!! Not sure what else but for now, I really want the pipes. Ah maybe an aftermarket air filter set up. I dig the round ones instead of that big fugly oval one.

Ok, I lie... I'd love to have her painted entirely in flat black with a pin up girl on the center of the tank (in flat paint) and then "Sportster" in old school script on the sides of the tank. I know what I want is expensive soooooo only in my dreams!!!!