View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 03:48 PM
Double-D

Last Cigar Smoked: Obsidian
Stone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withStone Cold is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8-Ball View Post

This has been my experience... its all serious when your scoot doesn't go, but once you get it fixed, cams/builds/SERTS/TQ/HP/Oil/Tires can get a bit tedious and then there is the more important part for me and that is riding and meeting you fine folks. This place is a mix for sure, but then so is the motorcycle experience.

I haven't had one question that wasn't answered here. Thanks to all for the diversity of your input...
I agree.

Besides, if you walked (and I mean literally walked) into your buddies garage with a problem, he'd do his damndest to help you get it fixed or figure out who could fix the problem for you.

Once the work has started, who stays serious? If you decide you can't do it, you STILL laugh and joke around.

Who the hell expects to STAY serious in a conversation with a group of people who call themselves Doofs anyway???

"Keeping a candle lit"

"RIP Butkus"
2002-2006

Danger: Propane
Keep Back 200 Feet