View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 09:58 AM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Tourmaster Customer Service

Tuesday, getting ready to ride home from work, I went to zip up my jacket and the zipper pull broke off in my hand. It was a little frustrating because I really like the jacket and I was going to have to spend the money to get a new zipper put in. So Wednesday, I filled out the feedback form, respectfully, on their website. Thursday morning on the way to work, the zipper pull on the left sleeve broke off. Grrrr.

Thursday afternoon I get an e-mail from Tourmaster, they're replacing the jacket. I hadn't even told them about the second zipper. Not even an argument, just let us know the size and color and we'll process the RMA. Wow.

I also want to point out that they're a new sponsor of the Ride for Kids this year.