View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
It is interesting. I wonder if counter steering is involved?

A new law was passed in AZ and several other states recently. This law creates a new class of road vehicles, called an autocycle.

Several companies are trying to develop a market for these three wheel rides. One called the Eilo , is taking orders for their creation.

Cross-over bike/car "things" are coming. "Safer than a bike, more economical than a car", is the motto.

I love my Polaris Slingshot, Sold as a motorcycle, but now [ in AZ ] no motorcycle endorsement is needed on your drivers license.

I also love and enjoy riding my '03 Heritage.

Master of Contemplation