Thread: Saddlebag Swap
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:29 PM
Confirmed Luddite

Last Cigar Smoked: Snack Pack Tapioca
Uesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowUesque has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Saddlebag Swap

I liked the convertible bags I was running but they just weren't durable enough on a bike that actually gets ridden and they also didn't lock. Towards the end they didn't even zip either and the quick release mounts were always release mounts and I had to zip tie them on.

I found these from Vikingbags and I really like them so far. Easy to mount, sturdy and they lock. I want to get them a little closer to the bike but they're fine for now. In the 8 days I've had them mounted I've ridden through the rain twice, including a gullywasher, and no leaks at all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bag3.jpg (202.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Bag4.jpg (113.4 KB, 39 views)
File Type: jpg Bag1.jpg (142.6 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg Bag2.jpg (166.7 KB, 40 views)