View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 10:27 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Practice went well today. It started off hairy, because our original site was unavailable because they are having a 1200 person beach volleyball tournament there. The Santa Rosa Mall came through and let us use their parking lot. Only problem is, they sealed the lot with that black sealer shit, and it's as slick a an ice rink. It took a while to learn how to use the surface, but after a few rather spectacular crashes it came together. One pattern, the Vandy Pro was giving me fits, but I finally worked that out too.

There are over 2000 cones here. KenR mounted this cool powered gimbel with a GoPro camera to my crash guard when I ran through one of the precision patterns. The video turned out great. As soon as I get a copy I'll post it up. The gimbel keeps the camera steady and level.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[