View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
I already had my 14' limited when the Low's came out ..... being 5'9" there are times when it's a challenge to manuvere the bike in parking lots, uphill, side hill, etc .... but I'm able to make it work

I sat on the low, really liked the comfort of that height ... but imo lean angle was going to suffer at high speed twisty riding ... same thing that I experience on the Orange Crush which is a LOWERED frame .. lots of stuff that drags the ground ... I SO MUCH MORE enjoy the ground clearance on my std 14' limited !!! I can ride it harder and faster than the Orange Crush ...... = Fun Factor mutiplication WHOOOOOOT

Also there is a diff in where the passenger footpegs are and some of the 'looks' which I didn't care for either ... and for me the passenger footpeg position was/is a key factor since Jan rides with me from time to time .......

States I've ridden my scoots in: