View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 08:43 AM
Original Delinquent

Backroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milkBackroad Mike stays crunchy even in milk
Midwest 43 rides

Was able to get in some riding mixed into this tour of the Midwest and checked off some additional 43 signs.

I missed the Wisconsin I-43, even though we rode on it two days in a row. My fault, failed to look at the official list that the interstate counted. Also missed the Iowa 43 too, as they didn't come up in my searching due to the C, H, or J designation in the locations.

I had greater plans to try and complete the North and South Dakota's too, as well as make the black hills and Spearfish Canyon. Just didn't have enough time for everything. Will have to be another trip in 3-5 years.

I also found out recently that Mytriplogs.com is no longer active, so no more updating the trip maps to color in MN, WI, NE and KS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MN-43.jpg (100.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: jpg NE-43.jpg (81.1 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg KS-43.jpg (120.9 KB, 52 views)

Kimber