View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 08:48 PM
Bard of the 43 Words

Last Cigar Smoked: 5 Vegas Miami
TimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suckTimmyD can happily embrace the suck
Delinquent 2014 Autumn Ride

Hey peeps.
I've been busy. New job, new school year, new class to teach for Sunday school (I warp their little minds), and JohnnyD started Cub Scouts (They are slowing assimilating me - want me to be an Assistant Den Leader). ...and yes, working on those (in my wife's words) "crummy little cars".
My latest project:

1991 Geo Metro LSi Convertible. 3 cylinder / 5 speed manual transmission. 996 cc of raw power.

Anyway...
I guess the dates for the ride are as follows:
Oct. 19th - A Sunday
Oct. 26th - A Sunday
The only other date that would be open would be Nov. 8th or 9th, but the leaves would be gone by then.
I ride to the pumpkin patch with JohnnyD on Saturday, Oct. 25th and spend most of the day there.
I will be freezing my ass off on a Cub Scout camp out the night of Nov. 1st.
2003 FXD aka 'Wild Blue'
"Ask not what Doof Clenas can do for you, but what you can do for Doof Clenas." TimmyD (2006)

Last edited by TimmyD; 10-09-2014 at 08:54 PM.