View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 02:20 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
What I did on my Thanksgiving vacation...

Me n' the missus decided that we would ride to Algonquin Park this weekend to check out the fall colors. Saturday started out overcast and 52*. We bundled up and started the 2+ hour ride north to Algonquin.
By the time we arrived there, the temps had dropped to 48*, but the sun was starting to peek out from the clouds. We had some lunch, and then we ventured forth into the park. As expected, the views were stunning, and we had a very nice (but cold) ride through the park. I've attached a few pics to show some of the scenery, but they don't do it justice.
After exiting the park, we headed south to Belleville for the night, and a good soak in the hotel hot tub. Sorry, no pics of this. The next morning was sunny, and cold! It was a balmy 41* when we left the hotel, and it didn't get much warmer for the balance of the day.
All in all, it was a great ride..... I want to thank my wife and copilot, not to mention the photographer, for not only coming along on this trip, but for sharing the experience of being human popsicles for two days.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SAM_9004.JPG (111.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9006.JPG (96.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9028.JPG (118.2 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9032.JPG (89.4 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9036.JPG (107.6 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9044.JPG (97.8 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9046.JPG (85.7 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9051.JPG (91.0 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9057.JPG (102.1 KB, 58 views)
File Type: jpg SAM_9105.JPG (105.0 KB, 59 views)

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG