View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 10:05 PM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
I don't know if I have a good answer Ricky. I do like the way AT works with TT. It doesn't change your AFR table during AT. But other than that.... I'm really not 100% sure it's buying me a whole lot. The tune I had in it running on NB's was pretty good and all I did was have Jaime swap it over to work with TT and loaded it back in. There seemed to be a very slight improvement after some AT sessions then but as Russ alluded to it's hard to tell without a dyno.

I'm getting pretty close to getting out of the Seattle area and back to Kansas and my plan then is to ride it up to KC and spend a day letting Joe Lyons tune on it. I'll ask for a baseline pull prior to tuning so we can see where it was and where it ends up.

I'll discuss it with Joe but my feeling right now is I'm somewhat suspect that running on those WB's is really any better that a good NB tuned map with closed and open loop areas in it. I agree with Russ that it doesn't replace a dyno and a good tuner running it, but I'll hold up on judging it until I see how close it was.