Thread: Dunlop E3 tires
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2008, 10:27 AM
Double-D
Switzerland

Dinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDinero has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy_montoya View Post
I just got E3's put on Saturday. When I rode back home...it was such a different feeling. At first it felt like when I pushed to turn it was gonna fall over...then after a bit I realized that it took hardly anything to get it to turn and hug...really like em...put on about 400 miles over the weekend and riden to job sites and work. I likem alot...my mechanic...Peppe...Custom Cycles of Saint Augustine...(plug)...figured as long as I kept the 40PSI I would get 10k out of it.
Just an update to clear up my earlier post. I run 40 pounds in the back and the E3 now has 11,000 on it and still looks pretty good.

I'm much happier with the E3 than any other tire I've had on the Ultra.

April 13, 2016 -- The day Richard was speechless.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift.
May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung,
May you stay forever young!
--Bob Dylan