View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 08:15 AM
Amsoil Site Sponsor
Double-D

Geezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowGeezer-Glide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Years ago I worked for a H0nda dealer. We used Lemon Pledge on the bikes in the showroom every morning. Paint, chrome, seats, tire sidewalls. Made them shine!! Never did any harm that we could tell, I've done it to many of my bikes thruout the years. Of course there's no protection from Pledge, just made them shiny on the sales floor.

Meng

TKWSV