View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 08:49 AM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uesque View Post
I've never scraped a peg, half because of a lack of talent as a rider, and half because the Sport has an extra inch of clearance over a standard FXR, and probably two over the lower models. You can actually see daylight between the top of the rear tire and the fender on mine, a mortal sin according to Willie G.

well I've scrapped pegs on both sides, have scrapped the muffler from the front cylinder, have dragged the mounting bracket for the exhaust ..... none of them were ever because I was trying to..... and I NEVER, EVER want to drag the exhaust bracket again EVER, that was SCARY !!! and at the very limits of my ability to stay up ..... I had to stand the bike up in the curve, crossed the line, then pulled it back down to finish out the curve ..... then I had to pull an 8ball and throw my undershorts away

I'd like to have another inch of clearance, that'd go a long way with me. I've considered putting longer shocks on it to raise it up a bit ...... time will tell, no plans at this time......

States I've ridden my scoots in: