View Single Post
Old 08-23-2017, 05:47 AM
the camera guy

Captain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sockCaptain 41 doesn't need a tube sock
Didn't know what I didn't know

I took an advanced motorcycle course this past weekend and it was a humbling experience. Having ridden motorcycles for almost 20 years I feel that I'm a safe and competent rider. The drills we did in the class proved me wrong. Then again the drills are intended to take you out of your comfort zone. Its been a long time since I went into a parking lot and practiced panic breaking, accident avoidance and things of that nature. Well its safe to say that I will be practicing those things going forward. Luckily the parking lot where the class was taught has the guidelines for the drills painted on the ground so its convenient to practice.
Additionally it introduced me to skills competition. After seeing the instructor run a cone course I'm thinking my next course will be their advanced tight turning course.

Stay safe out there!