View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Double-D
Self Proclaimed Pariah

Dirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowDirty Dan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
My wife lived next door to me in an apartment building. I had a cat that liked to lay out on the balcony. My balcony was separated from hers by a wrought iron railing. One evening I went out and forgot the cat on the patio. I came home to discover he confused her flower box for a litter box. I went over the next day to apologize...

'08 Ultra
S&S SPO's