View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 11:31 PM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hydraulic clutch, abs needs dealer intervention, wires need to be extended. Sounds like a royal PIA, maybe worth a grand to have the dealer do.

When I did the swap on my 2010 it was a pain seeing the colors on the wires. Make sure you have good light. I know when I was done I turned the radio volume up and the left turn signal activated. Had to go back in and figure out where I went wrong.

Also, Wild 1's told me there was no need to change clutch or brake lines. They lied. Turn the bars all the way to the right and the clutch would disengage.Do yourself a favor and get some 2-3" over lines and cables right off the bat.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[