View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 07:05 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
OK, if this is the case, what non ISP e-mail would you suggest. Don't think he's going to go for Outlook. He is not tech savvy at all and struggles with the most baisic functions. Need to keep it simple and as familiar as possible to what he's used to.
I would suggest gmail unless you're doing something wrong or a terrorist, or just really paranoid. Gmail does a good job of security, and filtering spam and other junk like promotional emails. Not a Google fan boy, I know they mine my communications. The convenience I get with them and the Android phone platform far outweighs anything they do.

If you're paranoid, spend $10, buy your own domain name and run your own email.

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[