View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 11:36 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Thrown in the towel

Being I have to trailer the bike to the dealer and back, as I have no "wingman" to pick me up or drop me off at the dealer.

Bought the HD chrome fork tie down point thingies.

Pretty straightforward installing them. neither is marked for side/direction of mounting, but with some trial fitment it becomes quite obvious on direction of mounting.

And the torque for the mounting screws is 35 in Lb - 45 in Lb?

That's 3 & 1/2 Ft Lb?

So I guess with some red lock tight and a good twisting with a hex wrench should do.

Seems like for the price they could include chrome bolts and washers.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...