View Single Post
Old 06-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Outlaw

Last Cigar Smoked: Camel WIDES
Sidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSidecar Doug has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
And I thought their bikes were hidious to look at.

I know this area is reserved for their Fugly bikes, but thought I'd stir up the dust here.

Actually saw one on on my way to work today, and by "saw one". I mean I almost hit one when the test-driver did left turn in front of me, going in the BMW dealer lot & almost stopped in front of me before going up the drive way. Glad to see they're still catering to the pricks that can't drive.

By-the-way, this thing is even uglier up close.

"It's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog." - Michael Vick.