View Single Post
Old 07-25-2018, 06:06 AM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Glad to read you got that behind you before risking many more miles. I've been lucky with this 06' and have never experienced any issues with the front end. I do however feel when my tires are cupping and restrict the more on edge riding to more touristy like riding. Both front and rear were replaced just before ES and got a clearer view of the wear on both tires. It was rather harsh. I'd still bump triple digits on the straits without worry till just before repacment. I've discovered each tire will give constantly changing handling characteristics throughout its life.
Enjoy the ride and the trip to Sturgis. I'll be changing my stator this weekend

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology