View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 05:55 PM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Taking the Dyna in tomorrow to get the rear tire replaced, learned that the ME880 is phased out and replaced with the ME888. Got over 10K out of the rear, the front still looks good for a while. I'll try to run a little extra pressure in them going forward. Was running 42 in the rear, but fully loaded with all of DPH's luggage and my extra pair of socks, I would say it was like riding 2 up whenever we would travel to whatever destination we were heading to.

Rear is completely bald in the middle once I got back from PA, first time I ran one that low. Having Lyndall pads put on while the rear is apart to cut down on the dust. The stock pads lasted me for over 30k so far, not sure if that is typical.

Thinking of trying out the Michelin Schorchers on it the next time I need to replace both tires. Heard some good thing, heard some OK things, about the same as all the other tires out there, and the ME888's are a bit pricey.
"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.