Thread: Why We Ride
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 07:35 PM
Bon vivant!

orbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knoworbit has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
OK. I ordered one off of eBay. Free ship. Maybe it'll help with the PMS.
Yeah, I did too.

There have been a few viewings nearby (Madison, Milwaukee and Chicago) the past six weeks or so. I attended none. Just wasn't possible.

I've heard good things about this movie. Now a copy is on it's way.

Another good movie is 'American Cafe'. It's available from Amazon as well. It's about the Slimey Crud Run that's held up here the first Sunday in May and the first Sunday in October. It tells the story of how the Crud Run came to be and what it's become today. The tale sorta reminds me of this place and the characters found within.