View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Hmmmmmmmmmmm......................

Aimed at a completely different market than what we are used to, and quite frankly, it looks DIRECTLY aimed at the market share that Harley is missing out on in the "cruiser" category.
They tried the "sportbike" dealio, and although the Buell was an excellent bike, it just never took off, so they moved to a category they knew, and knew well.
Look at all of the ***** Shadows, the Vespa Intruders, and Cushman Viragos that we still see EVERY damn day on the streets............

I feel that if they get a bit of aftermarket support, ride/ run well, and are customizable, they will do quite well, and in the foreign markets?
V-twins have great torque, and will haul A LOT of crap, so they might do VERY well in those markets.

What do I think?
Its like ANY other Harley..............

I gotta put my own touch to it, before it'll be the bike I want.

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM