View Single Post
Old 04-30-2017, 07:29 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Last Cigar Smoked: Probably a Swisher Sweet
Ancient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suckAncient Iron can happily embrace the suck
Finally made it up to KC awhile back for some dyno time with Joe Lyons. Fun and informative trip as Joe has no problem with you being in the booth and answering questions and showing you what he is doing as he tunes.

I have been using Target Tune. Joe spent some time explaining to me and showing me some issues he has with that system. He said he and some other tuners have made Dynojet aware of the issues but DJ says they are busy with other products and don't have the engineering manpower to put on it, so we agreed to disable it and go back to the narrow bands.

Below is how it turned out. Just a 103. Dorfman heads, Andrews 57 cams, 10.2 comp., FM E-series 2-1, FM Rushmore style open back air cleaner. Power is very smooth and instant. Bike runs great!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dyno4-12-17.jpg (84.7 KB, 22 views)