View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 10:51 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
I've been doing many moving trips between the PRK and Wyoming all through this thing.
I wear my mask, have hand sanitizer in the truck and sanitizer wipes.

When I check into a motel for the halfway point I go over every touch surface with my wipes, lamps, wall switches, TV remote, chairs and other surfaces. I also wipe down the headboard, ( which in most cases have dust on the tope edge despite their promise of deeper cleaning because of the rona).
Being in the motel business through the wife I know the cleaners are not doing much more than before this thing came about.

And I also go over the shopping cart with my wipes thoroughly because if you are paying attention you will notice they aren't sanitizing them much at all any longer.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...