View Single Post
Old 04-14-2007, 10:41 PM
adlerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by rraymond View Post
Ok guys,
I've just now realized the GA on my license plate. GAzinta??? Oh my God! I didn't even realize what I was saying on my previous thread about the Gazinta Gods sending me a message. I didn't even realize until just now.... Of the correlation of GAzinta to the GA on my plate. This is too weird. I don't even know what GAzinta means. You guys keep things so freakin weird around here. I would have been embarrassed to ask what it was because I didn't want to come off stupid or sumpin. Ok, so what the heck is Gazinta? I gotta know now. What would've been even more weird is if the plate came with a 7 instead of a 6 on the end. I'm not kidding you guys, I would've sent it back! Someone please help me out here. I'm not going to get to sleep tonight. This is too eerie...
Maybe i don't even want to know what the 6 might mean............
How did I find you guys anyway??? I just wanted a 43 cover, now here I am trying to find a 43 sign to take a pic of, I'm going to Colorado to meet up with you guys, signed up for the Royal Gorge tour, wait a minute..... are you guys planning on some sort of ritual and need a sacrifice body to throw into the Gorge??? I'm bringing some buddies you know.... I'll have witnesses!!! I'm so confused....................LOL.
Anybody comes up with something creepy about the 6 and I'm gettin a new plate....I mean it. You can verify it if your going to Colorado!
Rick
Ray, don't worry about it, YOU ARE NOT GAZINTA!!! You would know if you were. The GA on your plate means you are GAY but you already knew that.
Don't worry, you have plenty of company since you are obviously doof!!!