View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 02:14 PM
Double-D

Scabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suckScabbydoo can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scabbydoo View Post
Are you planning a long ride and want to know If there are any Doofs, gAZINTAs, Swiss or Hangarounds along the way?

Are you a member of our little corner of cyber heaven and wish that any Doofs, gAZINTAs, Swiss or Hangarounds that wander into your area would give you a holler and buy you a beer?

Well here's the place to make it happen!

A private (unpublished) map titled "Henhouse Locations" has been established on Google Maps. The only way to access the map is with a link. The link will only be provided to forum members in good standing who have elected to list themselves on the map.

If you would like to be added to the map, just pm me, Sonic, BigToe or RoadWolf with a request. We will need your city/town, state and zip code. No additional information is required but if you wish to list additional details, that can be done. Once your location has been added you will be sent a link to access the map on Google.

We ask that you not provide the link to anyone else in order to help keep the map private.

If you lose the link, have difficulty accessing the map or your information is incorrect, please contact one of the individuals listed above.

Current "Henhouse Locations": 79

Just a reminder of the rules for use of the 'Henhouse Locations'.

"Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter."...Satchel Paige

"Mother Nature may dictate I grow older but there ain't nothin' nor nobody can make me grow up." ..Me