View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 03:16 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
Cool Sturgis and beyond

Well fellow Doofs and Zints, my upcoming semi retirement 19-20 state ride is still on track. Albeit not without complications, but hey, that brings challenge to the game. Looking to depart sometime next Friday with a stop by my Sis' in Omaha. I will be posting a projected itinerary of sorts and will update on my whereabouts. I hope to visit many of whom I have not yet met from the collective. The new GF is all moved in and getting comfortable. I still need to get packed, but everything else is going smoothly. I'm going to take the primary cover off to check over and possibly replace the chain tensioner. Oh yeah, I just remembered my rear brake rotor is beyond spec, so it will also be replaced. It's been hotter than F*^# here, so I've been working early and late, staying close to the A/C.
Hope to meet up with Dinger as well as some other Arkansans at Sturgis.
I will be camping every chance I get. I have huge tent, pad, bag and small stove. Also an extensive array of tools just because. If anything happens on the road, I don't wish to be tied to a shop for any and all repairs. (Not like I'm expecting any), but...

I still need to get my name and number on the doof list.

BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology