View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 05:49 PM
Buffalo Hump

fxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suckfxr4mikey can happily embrace the suck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geezer-Glide View Post
Most carbs have to be re jetted in winter. Careful, I had to LEAN mine in cold weather. Colder air = more air molecules=more gas carried into the cylinder.
I never knew that ......

I lived about 120 north of New York City for 17 years. I rode a Kowalski when I lived up there ...... I NEVER touched the carbs on that bike, winter or summer. Never noticed that it ran any different in the winter than it did in the summer. I rode year round, when road conditions permitted. Temp was never a consideration for not taking the bike, everyone thought I was a nut, when in fact I've always just been a doof ..........

States I've ridden my scoots in: