View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 01:58 PM
Enzyte Bob

Mercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographicMercury is not in AOL's target demographic
Working Outta Town - Gimme A Break

I've been working out of town & living in my camper 5 days a week. I started at the end of January. That and lack of daylight once I got off work at 5:30pm resulted in only 37 miles in February and a 110 mile deficit. March got slightly better with the time change, but I still only rode 147 miles and the deficit increased to 130 miles. April has been much better. I've already ridden 145 miles this month. I need 22 miles to meet the monthly schedule and I still have 8 days left in the month to reduce the overall deficit for the year.

It's a 3 hour drive to the job. I've been trailering my motorcycle some weeks and riding back & forth to work on it. Oh get over it... I can't ride it over there because I bring my wife a big present every weekend. (YES a basket of dirty clothes IS a present) I miss you guys & gals. I've got a laptop set up now & will be taking it over there with me. I also see none of ya'll slackers are working out at all. Oh! the shame of it all....

*2007 FXSTC 103*
103+ Heads, 50mm Throttle Body, Andrews 54 H Cams
PC 111, Rinehart 2 into 1's
108 HP 112 FP/T SAE
43 ft/lbs of Doof
Built by Me
Tuned by Jesse @ 41 Cycles
I am Bob

+

The Square Root of 1849 is...

If anyone is interested in time travel, meet me last Tuesday at the Ga 43 sign.