View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 11:25 AM
Mind the thorns

Margarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowMargarita has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Morning everyone . . .

hazy overcast here and 32° we're supposed to get some rain turning to snow later this week also and Mariah...
No one outside of the cast of Paint Your Wagon calls the wind Mariah. Most people call it some version (more or less polite) of "that %$@&ing wind."

I just watched a silent movie called The Wind with Lillian Gish. Last week I watched It with Clara Bow. Enjoyed both of them more than any modern movie I've seen lately. Maybe I'll look for Way Down East next time, also with Lillian Gish. It's one of my favorites.

Preserve the planet: repeal the Second Law of Thermodynamics.