View Single Post
Old 02-09-2015, 11:27 AM
BSL/SBSH

Last Cigar Smoked: "It's a Girl"
Luke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suckLuke611 can happily embrace the suck
Melted battery terminal

I have a co-worker/friend with a 2002 Ultra. It's been sitting in the garage because of winter. Saturday, he rolled her outside, and tried to fire her up. No go. The ignition came on, and it did the self test, but didn't crank. She got a new battery last spring, and had been on a maintainer. Further investigation revealed the negative terminal was melted. My suspicion was a bad connection, until I realized it had been parked. We are wondering about the maintainer, but don't know. Personally, I'd like to blame the shark nose she wears, but I can't make a connection there. Does anyone have any ideas?