View Single Post
Old 12-11-2019, 10:05 AM
The other white meat

Last Cigar Smoked: La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial
Infidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowInfidel! has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
Sounds like something that works better than stock plug and a bonus magnet that really works.

I have always wondered why the stock o-ring is all torn up when you remove it, I would love to see what the sealing taper in the hole looks like.

( yeah . . I'm not pulling the pan to get up close to it)

But a good smooth tapered seat the o-ring contacts shouldn't tear it up that much. And I use liberal amounts of clean oil and /or petroleum jelly.

(In fact I liberally lube the threads and o-ring on my filter housing on the Toyota's I change oil on so the housing isn't so tough to take off the block)

Is it this one? For the engine oil drain... (2015 Twin cam / Rushmore Limited)

>>> SS1/2″x20x1/2″ Magnetic Drain Plug for Harley Davidson
Fits 1980's-up Big Twin Oil Tanks & Transmission 2007-up Big Twin Primary Cover
That's the one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backroad Mike View Post
Damn, they're more proud of them than a Harley Dealer.

Glad my drain plug isn't leaking...

I did recently have a leak with my inner primary seal. Don't think I spent $35.00 on gasket, seal and primary fluid.
$35 fixed it.

Me happy

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

[