View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 02:44 PM
Ghost-Faced Doof

Deejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suckDeejay can happily embrace the suck
I'm Serious..... What Would You Do?????

Here is my "motorcycle" thread for the day.....

When I first started looking at buying a Harley, I was awestruck with the Heritage Classic. I saved and saved until I could buy an old 1990 FLHTC and dumped a couple thousand more into it.
Just when I got it the way I wanted it, it was stolen from me.....

Insurance money allowed me to get my current ride - a 1993 FLHS - which is basically a pre-Road King. Spent a few thousand more on this old bike and it is in good shape and fits me well, but the motor to me is 'weak' (there is only so much you can get from an 81" Evo).

I've had a couple options floating in my Doof head for the last couple months and wanted another Doof opinion.........

Do I go have a 113" Evo motor and Baker DD6 wedged into my current old FLHS and just add some Iron T studded leather bags to give it that partial "Heritage" look or .........

Do I sell the FLHS and go buy a 2002-2006 carbed FLSTC, add a 113" TC, Baker DD6, Legend Air Ride and have a real "Heritage"?

Anyone here ever gone from a touring bike back to a softail and been happy with their decision?

Last edited by Deejay; 11-09-2007 at 03:02 PM.