View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:20 PM
snow pirate

Last Cigar Smoked: No thanks.
stoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstoney has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard View Post
Make sure you let me know when you're going to be in the Buckeye state and maybe we can at least meet up for lunch and put a few miles on together. Or if you want to spend a night in the area I can give you a little tour and give ya a place to stay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by '05Train View Post
That's doable. The 43 and the 7 intersect in Steubenville.

Meet you for lunch?
Looks like a 6-1/2 hour ride for me. I could be convinced to do it, but it would prolly be an overnighter for me.

ALL WHO WANDER ARE NOT LOST.

GFFG