View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:54 AM
Double-D

why_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milkwhy_me stays crunchy even in milk
Quote:
Originally Posted by d j View Post
I think ES is fine for our National. The town is great. The roads in NW Arkansas rock. The hotel set up works really well with party grounds and room out back. Ray always takes great care of us to boot. And It's in a fairly centralized location.

The other plus with leaving it in ES is the fact the other Regional/Paloozas are developing into awesome events on their own. I had a fantastic time in Texas this spring, looking forward to something in the Smokies, and who can discount Mugs/Squishy as well as the Fabulous Fall Cheeseapalooza.
Exactly! And remember, attendance is voluntary. You don't have to go every year, but I do so enjoy seeing as many of you as I can there.

"History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid" - Gen Eisenhower.