View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Mike Oxbig 43rd

Last Cigar Smoked: I haven't lately...
Fe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowFe Butte has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
The sun and dehydration of riding the deserts out here in the West is why I wear long sleeve shirts over my tee's. Keeps the sun off and some moisture in.

My old FXRG (first gen?) jacket I could wear up to about 80°, it did have very good venting, but if I got into stop and go, I would take it off.

But alas, the zipper failed, the more heavy duty plastic one they used, and I can't find a place around my area that can get a zipper installed / replaced. Even several dealers have not idea or refuse to help of where to send it to...

So now I have a Fox creek grayson and I see they now make a vented jacket that is closer to the FXRG venting.

Now if Harley would install some brass zips in the innovator, that would be good, the plastic just doesn't hold up well.

MDCGA

The Road Goes On Forever...
To Ride is Life...

In search of the Doof 43. . . .

Colorado Motel Wreckers 2012 ... Midnight Riders of The Beartooth 2013...

Last edited by Fe Butte; 07-18-2016 at 08:41 AM.