View Single Post
Old 04-19-2015, 09:52 PM
RAM 2500 Cummins 4X4

Last Cigar Smoked: Man O' War Ruination
SafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowSafetyMan has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by par_fore View Post
Chip...did you ever get this? Curious what your impression is.

I just placed an order for 2. One for my XDS and the other for Joe's Ruger. They didn't have one for my .380 and I'm not as likely to carry my Glock now that I have the XDS.

Can't beat the price.
I ordered 2, one for the LCP, and one for my 1911....

And an extra shell for my LC9.

AB.

SO.

LUTE.

LEE.

LOVE them.

Ridiculously comfortable. And conceals VERY well. I carried my 5" 1911 all day today on the bike with a sleeveless Tshirt. no issues. No printing.

Helps to be a fat guy too, but this is the only holster that I've tried that I can disappear that .45 with under a tshirt.

I wear the LCP with shorts and a Tshirt.....

It is MY humble opinion you won't find better for the money.

$110 bucks, 2 holsters, plus a third shell, plus 2 screw & spacer "kits", shipped.

Don't get in a hurry, though, it took me a shade over 4 weeks to get mine.

I like the idea of lifetime shell swaps... sell a gun? mo big deal, send them the shell, they'll send you one for your new gun.
From my Brother Don... I love his insight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadWolf View Post
Postwhores are a dime a dozen.
What's impressive about you is that you are your own pimp.
Kudos!