View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 09:03 PM
Helping with the B.S.

Ol Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowOl Mike has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe Butte View Post
If he pulls the drawer out further is there a little lever near the other slide thing?

Or could it be the tippy tilty kind?
I asked my brother and he wrote back the following..

No, there's no release - just the plastic piece on the front of the runner with a ring on the bottom and a tab on top. I thought I could put a finger in the plastic ring with tab and pull down, but it doesn't move. There is a curved piece of metal on either side of the runners (about midway) that is attached to the side of the cabinet. That piece of metal (on both side runners) is preventing the drawer from sliding off the runners. I thought maybe the plastic ring could be removed and then pushed against that piece of metal to push it away from the rail, but I can't remove it. I even tried using screwdrivers to try and push the curved metal, but that didn't help. Plus, the drawers only come halfway out of the cabinet. I'll have to push the folders to the rear of each drawer and fill the cabinet from the back to the front. That's a real hassle if I want to add new folders. I'll have to remove the front folders first in order to access the rear.

Master of Contemplation