View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 09:33 PM
Augmented

Last Cigar Smoked: Saf Fran OG
Turbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sockTurbo Turtle doesn't need a tube sock
After reading all the replies, and as it seams all things make a glide vibrate, I have to ask what fixed your vibration issue Rock?

After all the good info shared from your original vibration thread, I have to guess alignment of the front motor mount, but alas I am not a trained HD mechanic nor do I want to be. I have turned all the wrenches on mine to date, and am considering doing the tensioners myself.
Don't call me cheap. Call me frugal!

aka BOB

L.Ron Hoover Welcomes you to the
First Church of Appliantology

Last edited by Turbo Turtle; 12-11-2013 at 09:35 PM. Reason: working on Doctorate on post whores and needed the space