View Single Post
Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Pu Dekcuf Lla

PeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withPeaceKeeper is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
Okay, these are replacing my passing lamps then I swear I am done!

I really mean it, these are gonna replace my spots, the red rings match Ole Red perfect, and they are mile long shiners. I will wire them through a relay harness directly to my massive 900 cca Odessy battery with the relay controlled by my spot switch. This should really help my night vision on isolated dark country roads where critters are an issue, say like NM and those damn deer or whatever they are...

I'm done now, I really mean it or I will end up divorced.

http://www.sidebysidesports.com/fu4haspbl10.html