Thread: FXDLRG (????)
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Amor Vincit Omnia......

Last Cigar Smoked: Drew Estates Kuba Kuba (Lovely!)
stupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever knowstupidglide has forgotten more about Harleys than you'll ever know
Well those of us who watched the game, just saw 'Frisco get beat, and the lights go out in Nawlins. I came home, and since I was full of good food, beer and energy I put the fairing on the bike (Her name by the way, is Bottle Rocket)
So, here are the pix. What say you, fellow Doofs? (and zINTs, if you'd like, too)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (75.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 005 (2).jpg (77.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (79.9 KB, 14 views)

just a big ol' Doof.....
I MARRIED me a PIRATE!!!....
ILLEGITIMI NON CARBORUNDUM