View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM
along came Blondie......

BigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sockBigSwede doesn't need a tube sock
Ok, so I'm not the best at posting here. I can't seem to do that to keep up with all of this. so I'll be posting from time to time and show my progress.

For starters, my comparison when I originally posted this....

Mile and a half run: a pathetic 18:12
Pushups: 42
Situps: a pathetic 9
waist measurement: a shocking 45"
Weight: 291

I can blame it on several different excuses, but it comes down to laziness and not exercising like I should be. Some changes I've made include portion sizes, no fast foods, making my own lunch including fruit as snacks and timing when I eat throughout the day. I've also been in the gym alot more than before, slowly building up to where I go just about every day.

Today I stepped on the scale before work. I'm down 9 pounds to 282. Tonight I ran my mile and a half in 16 minutes, and ran a total of 2.5 miles when I was done. I spend another 30 mins on the elliptical after each run.

Next week I'll start incorporating more weight training to get my strength back to where it was.

Thanks for the support, y'all. I'll keep posting progress from time to time.

2009 Vivid Black Street Glide Ultra

RIP Diver, Bashful, Smitty, Clank, Johnny B, Fire46, Red Rider and Mongoose, GBNF

"It is foolish to mourn the men that died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived" -General George S. Patton, Jr.