Thread: pinging
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011, 11:38 AM
Doof Clenas Member

Type O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen withType O is someone you wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with
pinging

My evo has been pinging even from stop lights lately , I'm thinking I should back off on the advance one digit . I'm running high grade fuel. My config is 8.5-1 kb pistons screaming eagle heads 510 s&s cam 675 high lift roller rockers techII ignition true duel exhaust vh mufflers . Any ideas or any ony had this problem ,never had it happen till last weakened . Could it be the humidity in the air out here ? We don't have that stuff in California

Russ

doofs at the beach

Last edited by Type O; 08-20-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: screw up